Re: PictureTel Camera's and 4 port card

Here is some info on the camera  http://www.camerapad.com/cameras.asp

The problem is, I have the camera plugged in and with the pico2000 soft ware
I can see the video, but can't control the PTZ with this software because
PictureTel uses it's own protocol. I can use BDLCam to control the PTZ but
the streaming software (WebcamXP) does not recognize the 4-port  DVR card
because first, it only has 1 chip (Techwell TW6800) that uses port switching
and second doesn't use WDM drivers. I think I also need a DVR card with 4
chips that doesn't use port switching and shows up in device manager as 4
separate devices.

 I have the command set and protocols for the camera's but need to find DVR
software that will allow me (or actually someone who knows how to enter it)
to edit the PTZ commands. Any suggestion, Paul