Re: Re:

<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1135685800.764935.73620@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hey, moron.  Olson is the one who claimed he got shocked.
> Face it, the moron made the whole story up.

the way I read it their was a flash when the ladder contacted something that
was electrified and Olson fell to the ground probably as much from fear of
being electrocuted as anything.  Sounds plausible.  He may have felt a
tingle or jolt but when something like that happens it happens so fast that
it is hard to expain exactly what happened,  especially when you fall and
hit the ground.
I too have been shocked while on a ladder.  It happened because my elbow was
touching a suspended ceiling grid which grounded me while putting a wire nut
on a live circuit. [ I know, not very smart working on a live circuit.  I
try to not do that too much anymore. Would have been ok though if not for
that darn drop ceiling grid:0]