Re:

> Hey, Stupid,
>
> Ever wonder why electricians use fiberglass or wood ladders?  I'll bet it's because they don't like that ugly corrosion you see on aluminum ladders...

Hey, moron.  Olson is the one who claimed he got shocked.  The problem
is there's no way he would have been shocked doing what he claimed.
Furthermore, think (assuming you do actually think now and then) about
the story he made up.  He claims this happened in a warehouse.  He said
he was already part way up the ladder when the top supposedly hopped
into a high voltage cabinet.  Have you ever seen an electrical cabinet
mounted to the superstructure of such a building?  They are invariably
surface mounted.  No one recesses a cabinet into a beam.

If the fictional cabinet was mounted to the surface of the beam and the
top of ladder was resting against the beam while he was ascending it,
how did the ladder suddenly jump off the beam, move sideways and drop
into the fictitious electrical cabinet?

Ladders will move sideways if you're not careful.  But with a helper
steadying the foot of the ladder and Olson part way up it, the ladder
won't jump several inches off the beam and then hop sideways into the
fictitious electrical cabinet.

Face it, the moron made the whole story up.