Re:

> ...  I don't remember what happened...

If you would tell the truth once in a while you wouldn't have so much
trouble "remembering" your original story.

>  You weren't there...

No one was.  It didn't happen.  You made it up.

> The top of the ladder moved (slid, jumped, fell) into a large splice box...

This is where your story falls apart.  The fictitious ladder it
couldn't slide or fall into the fictitious surface mounted electrical
cabinet.  It would literally have to jump more than four inches off the
beam, move sideways half the width of the ladder (so that the top rail
could dip into the fictitious, open front, high voltage cabinet) and
then drop into place.

I've had ladders slide sideways occasionally when they're not planted
on a good surface and the top is slippery.  I've also seen ladders move
back away from a beam when placed to near the vertical.  What you will
NOT see is a ladder pop off the beam, move sideways and then drop into
a fictitious surface-mounted cabinet.  Like with your lie about
*suddenly* going inverted in a 737 (something that particular airplane
is physically incapable of doing), your story violates the laws of
physics.

Face it, Olson.  You lied.  You got caught.  Everyone knows you're
totally FOS.  Get over it.  Move on.  Step in something.  Whatever.