Re: napco cancel code

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:VUrqf.167823$Gd6.48492@xxxxxxxxxxx
> robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> I don't
> think I have to worry much about bumping into anyone from the Group at
> an ISC show...  You've ticked off so many people, it's no wonder you no
> longer attend them.

Frankie, don't you know it cost money to go to those shows. He was at the
Orlando ISC show though, but than again, that was close to home. He stopped
by our booth. He was waddling around there with his bag of free screwdrivers
and refrigerator magnets. If I remember right, he had a mustard stain on his
shirt.