Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

> Ah, yes, U-CONN. When I lived in Massachusetts, I
> volunteered my services at U-Conn's radio station,
> WHUS. U-CONN had some of the best theatre
> attractions in the area. I bought season tickets to
> their plays every year.  I left New England in '93.

Yup.  U-CONN has an excellent theatre program.  When I was first
tasked with designing a theatrical lighting system for my church
I drove out to Storrs and spoke with the head of the department.
I explained that my interest was not vocational.  I didn't have
time to attend classes.  He gave me a copy of the curriculum and
a list of text books related to lighting, stage design, make-up
(choices affect lighting requirements), etc.

I bought the books, studied all of them and taught myself enough
about lighting to do a decent DIY job.  Amazingly, no one from
the theater guild seemed to mind.  :^)

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms