Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

> ...Hint: This is not a DIY forum

That's true.  It's a security alarms forum.  Any questions about
security alarms are pertinent and welcome, regardless if they
come from you, one of the IB or a DIYer.  Whether you choose to
answer any particular question is your choice.  I choose to
support DIYers because I like doing it and because some of them
decide to buy from my online store.

I ran an alarm company for nearly a quarter century and along the
way I learned a few things about installing, servicing and
monitoring alarms.  We also did a fair amount of custom audio /
video work, mostly home theaters and multi-room sound systems.

In my way of thinking, the knowledge I gained working in the
trade, along with what I learn at trade shows, seminars and
studying countless manuals is a marketable asset.  YMMV.

Regards,
Robert L Bas
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--