Ademco Lynx Panel - Phone Troubles

Guys,
A home owner pleading for some help:

Hey just curious if anyone has experience with Ademco Lynx panels and
getting them to dial out from the standard phone jack on the panel.

Mine is all setup menu wise but it fails to dial out to the central
monitoring station when testing. I tested the phone jack(standard),
checks out okay. Plus we have tweaked the panel settings and triple
checked them with the monitoring service. It's still not calling
out....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading my posting.
Cheers!
-R