Re: CCTV Cameras

I know whats out there, seen it, used it, been there, done it. Recently
changed out a few Wireless IP systems due to interference, and low
quality video in highest mode.

Network Video = Degraded IMAGE QUALITY - didn't say speed. Lower the
quality and you get higher speed, thats simple.

Network cameras will never work here. As you should know, they are
still rarely used by CCTV "professionals" in most parts of the world,
and for good reasons I wont post here.  Mostly DIYers and PC guys are
using them. If you want High quality recordings you cannot use IP
cameras. The same goes for installers that use PC based DVRs and set
the record quality on low, or use low resolution CCTV cameras.