Re: CCTV Cameras

Awesome! I can't think of a single application where a laptop computer with
an expensive single frame Digital Camera could be utilized in a real world
surveillance situation. At least you'd have the "flash" for covert night
operations...
I think you're a little confused...but do let us all know how your marketing
campaign goes...