Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

Thanks for the confirmation.  I have one more question and I'll leave
you guy alone.

I have one LCD (NX-148) and one LED (NX-1308).  I know how to check the
current number/partition on the LCD (it shows you when you enter
program mode)...is there any way to see what the current settings are
on the LED pad?

Thanks again for being hospitibale to a new guy.