Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

Thanks for the tips re: stranded v. solid core wire, but back to my
original question... :)

My system is a fairly small one (6 zones... 3 doors, motion, 2 smoke)
so I really doubt it's partitioned, although I'm really not sure and
have no idea how to check/verify this.  That being said, do I still
need to go through the partition programming (I'm guessing maybe it's
all on partition 1 or 0...whichever it starts out at).  Looks like
*-9-4 gets me to the set keypad number options...I guess this shouldn't
be that difficult.

Also, where's a good place to pick up stranded 22-24/4 wire for this
job?  I don't need a 500ft spool and that seems to be all I can find
online.  Would Lowes/Home Depot carry this by-the-foot?  Thanks for
your help.