Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate it.  It's only about a 20ft
run (max...probably closer to 10-12) so I don't think I'll run into any
max run limitations.  As for the programming of the system, I'm not too
keen on that.  I have both the installer code and they install manual
tho...if someone could point me in the right direction I would
appreciate it.  Thanks for the continued help!

-b