Re: Dodge Reports?

Dodge is expensive, at least to me it was. For me they did not work
well...we didn't do big commercial stuff, we didnt have someone to just
follow up on dodge...bid deadlines were usually too short...basically given
the niche we are in it was a waste of time an money for us.

I do keep my eye on the local city web sites though...occasionally there's
something there of interest.

I find my time spent working my existing clients to be more productive.