Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

You can series the keypads, but it's best to homerun the wiring to the
control... Note: you'll need the Installer Master Code (A.K.A. Program Code)
and NX-8 installation manual to set the keypad Number and Partition
number... Regards, Russ