Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

Thanks for the tips for stranded v. solid core wires, but back to my
question... :)

I don't think my system is partitioned (small system, 6 zones...3
doors, motion, 2 smoke) and from as far as I can tell, *-9-4 is all I
need to do to set the keypad number.  Do I still need to mess with the
partition setting even if I don't have that set up (assuming they're
all on partition 1 or 0...I don't know how to check that).  Thanks!

Also, wheres the best place to pick up a small amount of 22-24/4 wire
for this...I don't really need a 500' spool.