Re: is wireless mature yet

Jim wrote:
> Mike Sokoly wrote:
>
>>I agree with Jim,
>>  Napco has a good product line, as well as ITI (now GE Interlogix).
>

> Mike, I'm going to give you a very important suggestion.
>
> There's a person in this group by the name of Robert Bass. If you
> should ever get into a disagreement with him, he's going to take the
> personal information that you give here and use it to contact your
> suppliers, customers, your employer, (should you have one) and possibly
> even your neighbors. He'll call ADI and ask for your company name and
> address and then go real life with you ..... bad mouthing and lying
> about things you've done. He's done it to others in the past and has
> stated that he acutally enjoys doing it to people.
>
> Other than that, he's just your normal son of a bitch.
>

> Take heed.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been reading the Group since 1995. I am
aware of others past difficulty with Mr. Bass. I have no need to go at
with him- I choose not to initiate confrontations, and ignore
provocation. But I will also defend myself from whatever is thrown my
way, from any source. Mature individuals do not need to banter
incessantly about issues. I profer Mr. Campbell as an excellent example
of a "Professional"- what this industry sorely needs to address.
Discussion and opinion are good- just don't try to ram it down my throat!
Many so called "EXPERTS" have little knowledge in the Field or with
hands on experience; but can talk a streak rather well. I've met a few.