Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

Bass said:

>If SDM included DIY sales in their annual "Top 100" we'd be in the high
>40's or low 50's.

That would mean that your gross sales are about $9 million per year.

You'll forgive me, but I find it hard to believe that an online retailer is
selling nine million bucks worth of alarm parts to do-it-yourselfers every
year.  If your average customer buys $500 in parts from you,  that means
you sell to 18,000 DIYers per year.

Tell me another fairy story.

- badenov