Re: $533 Clover 4 ch. DVR features good for home, or whats better?

"Mach 1" <fordcoupe@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Could someone let me know if this dvr from Clover has good enough
> features for my home or is there better.
> Here is the specs http://www.cloverusa.com/equipment/cdr4010.asp
>
> It can be bought at Sams Club for $533. Has a 2 year warranty and uses
> wavelet compression. Ip ready.
>
> I asked this same question over on cctvforums but no response.

And you will be lucky to get a response.  Clover is a generic brand that is
sold through components distributors to any retailer.  Basically it is
considered a consumer grade line.  My advice to you is, buy it.  File your
receipt where you can find it.  Try it.  If you don't like it return it.

Sam's Club does have a liberal return policy.

For the rest of you guys this is my stock answer who says, there is a system
over at SamsWalmartHomeDepotMegaBoxBlowesHomeImproveentETC.

I am not interested in selling it or installing it, but if you think it
might work for you and you are willing to install it yourself then, "My

--
Bob La Londe

Win a Tackle Pack
Jig Fishing - Tips and Techniques Contest
Courtesy of Siebler Custom Baits
http://www.YumaBassMan.com