Re: $533 Clover 4 ch. DVR features good for home, or whats better?

Oh really. Well you would think they would at least tell me of another
brand that is better for around 5 to $600 for a 4 channel. Or is that
not possible with these features.

The one thing I see wrong with this unit is it dont have usb. What
else?

I would rather have someone point me to another brand, than end up
taking this one back.