Re: $533 Clover 4 ch. DVR features good for home, or whats better?

I don't know about something better for approx. the same price. That is
about as **cheap** as they come with any expectance of be operational. No
one here will want to advise you on anything compared with Sam's Club unless
they refer you to the internet where you will find about a kazillion DVR's
available. I think most here, or at the cctv group, are dealing with a much
better grade of DVR than what these Wallymart-Rat Shack type stores offer
and will cost about 30% higher to start depending on specifications.