Re: $533 Clover 4 ch. DVR features good for home, or whats better?

Okay, how about NOT the same price.  Does this mean a good no wally
shack 4 channel dvr starts at $1000. If so, it has to have a great
feature that makes it stand out for $467 more.

Im still trying to figure out why these are so expensive when I only
paid $250 for my Dishnetwork 721 pvr new.