Re: Dodge Reports?

oh yeah one guy was !....guy hadn't paid me for monitoring or service for
almost 3 years...so when I got insistent that he pay or I'd turn him off
(and I did - after 15 or so registered letters to him) he decides to go with
another alarm company (surprise surprise - he'd probably done that to every
alarmco he'd been with). The panel was locked and I wouldn't unlock it until
he paid...he complained to the BBB, ROC, even the State's Attorney...even
HIS attorney agreed with me...needless to say I won in all complaints...but
he was still pissed even after he ended up paying and I unlocked the
system...so he didn't respond to the BBB...big deal.