Re: Dodge Reports?

No I don't, but then again I've only had a few in 20 years.

I do know that some clients complain to the BBB before they even contacted
me too. And if the issue is resolved it won't show up as resolved unless the
complaining customer responds to the BBB's query....so it's possible to have
5 complaints resolved and not show up as such.