Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> We use DSC and Ademco products...
>
> There's that "we" again.  But you are not an installer.  You're
> just a counter clerk.

Heh...  You know sooo-o much about me...  What's the name of the "small
distributor in Vancouver" I work for again??

> You have no experience installing anything.

My customers say differently...

> That's why you post idiotic advice to overload output circuits

When have I ever done that??

> and "warnings" of the supposed danger using a paddle bit.

You've obviously never hit a nail while using one.  I prefer using a regular
twist bid if I'm drilling up (or down) into an area I can't see the other
side of.  You might prefer using paddle bits...  I think it's bad advice to
suggest using one though.

> Anyone
> who has ever installed for a living would know you're totally
> FOS.

Uh-huh...  Funny...  I was sorta suggesting the same thing about you, but
decided not to use such "nasty" language.  Who's the individual that
recommended hooking up a siren (through a relay of course) to the battery
terminals without installing an inline fuse??  What's the Napco battery
harness for again, "Mr. Napco Expert"??