Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

<snip>

> In your mind, perhaps you were.  Reality is you made the story
> up.  It sounds as though you've been taking debating lessons from
> Olson.

Hey!!!  At least *I* debate!!  When things get too "dicey" for you, you
simply *ignore*.

> Have you tried snap-rolling a 737 lately?

He probably hasn't.  You have to be type certified to fly left seat in a
737.

>> (Also, the president of ITI and VP of Dealer Sales
>> were there...didn't see you!)
>
> Uh-huh, standing right next to Elvis.

Met him yesterday.  Nice guy...  bad teeth.  Good with elevator controllers
though.

>> ...you had no way of being there.
>
> Having never attended a fantasy meeting, I wouldn't know.

You've admitted to having many such meetings and many more such
conversations...  Tsk!!!