Re: Connecting 4-wire smokes to Ademco V15P

> I've always used Zone 1 since it's designated as the 2 wire fire zone.
> But, I suppose you could measure the voltage across zone 1 and compare it
> to the other zones...it "may" be the same since all EOLRs are the same
> value...if the voltage is the same you could try it.

It won't work.  A guy that's now a customer of mine already tried it.
Screwed up his system big time (he didn't "break it", but we had to rewire
it and reprogram the thing).  You can program other zones as "fire", but
only for four wire smokes and contact devices.  Two wire smokes must be
terminated to zone one.