Re: Connecting 4-wire smokes to Ademco V15P

I've always used Zone 1 since it's designated as the 2 wire fire zone. But,
I suppose you could measure the voltage across zone 1 and compare it to the
other zones...it "may" be the same since all EOLRs are the same value...if
the voltage is the same you could try it.