Re: Programming problem on Vista 20P

Keep in mind the documentation for the 5804BD came out long before the
15P/20P panels did and so it is oriented more to the Vista-40/50 panels
which couldn't have the receiver at address 00 (thats for keypads). On the
20P yu do need to set the receiver address to 00 and you do have to link it
to a user code (make it below user 33 which by default is the master for
partition 2)

Triggers are easy, map the relay in *79 then set up a schedule in *80 and
use "Activated by Zone type" and make that zone type 23

Nice thing about that panel is it can do a ton of things in the schedules,
mine here arms/disarms every hour in the morning then sends 10 test signals,
I can set one relay to trigger 24 different ways if I want