Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

> I have confronted the worst of the worst...

We're not talking about your bathroom mirror.

> while employed as Alarm Service Investigator
> with ADT...

You were a phone clerk in their monitoring office for fifteen years until
they fired you a few years ago.  You said so here before making up the
stories about being an armed investigator, a supervisor and whatnot.  You
also claimed that doing a few occasional side jobs while working as a phone
clerk constituted 30 years of experience.  No one has been able to figure
how you came up with that mathematical slate of hand.

Face it, Sabodish.  Your whole life is a lie.

> I fear nothing or no one...

Yeah, sure.  That's why you have to take out your agressions by typing hate
posts to USENET day and night.

> I would love to visit you. You just never
> gave me a formal invitation...

Feel free.  We'll see how things work out.