Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

news:4umdndN7wdlHnvTfRVn-tQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> I have confronted the worst of the worst...
>
> We're not talking about your bathroom mirror.
>
>> while employed as Alarm Service Investigator
>> with ADT...
>
> You were a phone clerk in their monitoring office for fifteen years until
> they fired you a few years ago.  You said so here before making up the
> stories about being an armed investigator, a supervisor and whatnot.  You
> also claimed that doing a few occasional side jobs while working as a
> phone clerk constituted 30 years of experience.  No one has been able to
> figure how you came up with that mathematical slate of hand.
>
> Face it, Sabodish.  Your whole life is a lie.

Mike Said:
Yeah OK.... How does a ADT Direct wire 179 set operate? How about a 425-830
set, know anything about those? Lets make it a bit easier - what is a 6123
switch do? Well, I guess that separates the real alarm guys  from the
murderers. You are a loser Bass and everyone in this trade knows it. You
need to go back to selling Fuller Brush products and Kirby Vacuums as you
have done in the past. I was installing while you were in reform school,
before you mad it to the big house.