Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

Norm,
If you would use a 135 in the attic, where would you put a 194?
In Houston, our attics are normally in the 135 degree range all summer.  It
would be absurd to use the inside rated smoke in the attic.  I doubt that
the attics are any cooler in Florida.  Our weather is pretty much the same
as yours.
Allan