Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

> This is like the commissioner of Major League
> Baseball asking "how many bats do we go
> through a season?"

Mugford is not major league anything.  He owns a small alarm company.  He
accepted the almost non-paying seat on the board which most dealers are not
at all interested in so he could use it to promote his own sales.  He has
little knowledge of the installation trade since he's not an installer.

> And a "bay-boy" replying...

This particular "bat boy" has spent more years installing and servicing
alarms than you, Mugford and half the posters here combined.  The very fact
that Mugford claims using the wrong detector for years -- one which would
certainly cause repeated false alarms in Florida attics -- proves he has no
knowledge of actual trade practices.  If he had actually installed even one
of them in a Florida attic he would have known this.

It took several people repeatedly telling him how wrong he was for him to
see that.  Feel free to continue trying to explain away Mugford's lack of
knowledge.  It's almost as amusing as your phony ".gov" e-mail address.
Batter up!

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass