Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

news:7emdnWwIpsFH7vXfRVn-ig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Boy if I was Mugford and lived that close...
>
> If you lived close to me you'd still do the same thing -- post childish
> rants full of misspelled cursing.  You would never dare to confront anyone
> face to face because you are coward.
>
>> You would have been a plastic surgery
>> poster child by now...
>
> Feel free to come down some time and we'll see how things work out.

Mike Said:
Goofy:
I have confronted the worst of the worst, while employed as Alarm Service
Investigator with ADT, I fear nothing or no one.  That was while you were in
lockup. I would love to visit you. You just never gave me a formal
invitation. When Graham offered to visit you, you cried like a baby and said
that you would call the PD. C'mon Goof, lets be BUDS and we will make
burgers and talk all day about Brazil. I will take you on a nice fishing
trip too, No poles or bait required. HEY, Maybe Norman will come too.