Re: Fire Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

> Check my reply to Doug.  I quoted chapter and verse from NFPA.

Wrong chapter.  Wrong verse.  A "listed FACP" can be a residential security
system, but not the other way around.

> Separate subject -- I also quoted the part where a UL listing is required
> for the software which my company wrote for Edwards.  You might recall the
> discussion.

Yes.  I see the reference in NFPA.  What I fail to see (and still don't) is
any reference to it being UL listed in either the "help file" or the
program.  If you'd be so good as to point out where it *is* listed, I'd be
much obliged and will promptly "shut-the-flock-up".