Re: DSC Maxsys PC 4020 Reporting probs.

I'm also working with two seperate receivers located in two seperate
buildings, both receivers give the same error when the panel calls them (11
RCVB 5555 5555etc) and a total of 33 other alarm panels call these receivers
and they work fine, of course, they're all ademco panels calling an ademco
receiver (685).