Re: Fire Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

Frank, it is my understanding that here in Ontario, we are no longer allowed
to interconnect the house smoke detectors with the alarm system, even with a
relay. I have never done this because of their propensity to false alarm,
but now I understand it is also against fire code (and probably rightly
so....)

RHC