Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

news:yaadnZxUIMaHavrfRVn-jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > more

> >>  Alarmpro Inc , Palm Coast
> >> Contact Norman R  Mugford
> >
> > Is that a bit north of Tampa?
>
> Yes, it is.  It's also a bit east of Tampa.

Jeeez Robert, is that like, "its just up the road a piece, take a right a
the big pine tree and then its a hop, skip and a jump". I hope you never get
lost in the Amazon. You'll be an old man by the time you get out with your
directional savoy.

 We were discussing attic
> temperatures and the point was that his location has essentially the same
> climate as mine.

 I will agree with "essentially" but I never really addressed that point of
your earlier statement. Just noticed either you didn't really know where
Mugford had his business or if you did, really didn't know where Palm Coast
was located, thats all.

 In point of fact, Palm Coast is often a few degrees warmer
> than Sarasota since we get the gulf breezes and they get onshore wind

In the winter you are cooler. In the summer the east coast is most always
cooler then the west coast. We are protected from those onshore winds, you
speak of, by the Bahamian Island chain (over 700 islands, say hey rory), the
shallow warm waters between the Bahamas and the Florida coast and the warm
waters of the Gulf stream which travels close to the coast down here. Those
winds loose alot of steam and warm up to balmy breezes year round.  Have a
house on both sides and, if someone was trying to decide on which coast to
live, I would much rather be on the east coast, as it is cooler in the
summer and warmer in the winter and in either case, I am either south or
southeast of you depending on where I am hanging my hat at the time. Once
you get north of Ft. Pierce, it starts cooling off in the winters, on the
east coast, as the Gulf stream starts to move away from the coast and you
are not protected by the islands.

Bob4Secur