Newbie Question: basic system with wireless keypad

Hope someone can help me.

I'm putting an office in my garage. No windows, two steel doors. I'd
like to install a simple, inexpensive security system on the doors to
protect my computer.

I've found an inexpensive wireless system at Radio Shack:

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=49-1000

However, I'd like to have a wireless numeric keypad so I don't have to
carry around the special fob to disarm the system.

Is anyone aware of a wireless keypad that would be compatible with
Radio Shack's Plug 'n Power system?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks!   -Cloy