RE: SB Error + VOIP routing

Excellent - thanks for your hard work Gregg :)

I'll need to resurrect the * box now and finally get on top of it!

A question re integration with HA - I'm using HomeSeer with xAP as my main
hub of HA info - all the other systems feed into it. Can I communicate
directly with this from * and your axc - or do I need to use Four? (not
used that yet).

Cheers,

Paul.

Behalf Of Gregg Liming
> Sent: 09 February 2007 23:33
> Cc: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [xap_automation] SB Error + VOIP routing
>
> Quoting Gregg Liming (2/9/07 8:26 AM):
> > Quoting Paul Gale (2/9/07 7:38 AM):
>
> > The version that James linked to works just fine and I'll soon
> > post a version of axc that I'm now using.
>
> FYI - the latest version (v0.6) is now posted
> (http://www.limings.net/xap/axc).
>
> >> I'd really like to develop an IVR system too that links
> >> into the HA systems and alarm (not sure where to start with
that one
> >> though).
> >
> > As a "proof-of-concept", I hacked up an * AGI script
and a menu-
> oriented
> > * dial-plan to be able to interrogate Jame's four via * and to
> convert
> > the response to * TTS.
>
> I've now fully integrated this separate AGI support into the latest
axc
> release so that axc can now fully interoperate w/ xAP Four and the AGI
> is no longer needed.  xAP Four's text response is intercepted and made
> available to the connected telephone via TTS "helpers"
(separate apps
> or
> AGIs).
>
> > At present, I don't see any way of making the
> > creation of such a menu "easy"; so, non-novice
knowledge of * is
> required.
>
> However, the current implementation is now a bit easier than I
> anticipated.  A working solution can be found at
> http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/Asterisk_IVR.
 It is also