RE: SB Error + VOIP routing

Gregg,

Not having followed this thread before - what will Asterisk and SB allow
you to do? i.e. what functionality?

I need to get my Asterisk box going again - I was using Asterisk @ Home -
should I try that again or do a native Asterisk install? I have an SPA3000
and really wanted to use Asterisk as a glorified answer machine and longer
term get into VOIP. Asterisk was such a steep learning curve :(

Cheers,

Paul.

Behalf Of Gregg Liming