Re: SB Error + VOIP routing

--------------050806090008060202000103

Gregg,
For those of us on Trixbox, which does not have Cepstral and the
extensions.ael, what would be required to get IVR?

Can I just add extensions.ael and then change the script to use Flite?
(BTW, I have UK script which uses the BBC weather RSS for *61 which
uses Flite)

Unfortunately I only have a live * system so don't want to bring it down
too often.

Lehane

Gregg Liming wrote:
> Quoting Gregg Liming (2/9/07 8:26 AM):
>
>> Quoting Paul Gale (2/9/07 7:38 AM):
>>

>> The version that James linked to works just fine and I'll soon
>> post a version of axc that I'm now using.
>>

> FYI - the latest version (v0.6) is now posted
> (http://www.limings.net/xap/axc).
>

>>> I'd really like to develop an IVR system too that links
>>> into the HA systems and alarm (not sure where to start with
that one
>>> though).
>>>
>> As a "proof-of-concept", I hacked up an * AGI script and
a menu-oriented
>> * dial-plan to be able to interrogate Jame's four via * and to
convert
>> the response to * TTS.
>>

> I've now fully integrated this separate AGI support into the latest
axc
> release so that axc can now fully interoperate w/ xAP Four and the AGI
> is no longer needed.  xAP Four's text response is intercepted and made
> available to the connected telephone via TTS "helpers"
(separate apps or
> AGIs).
>

>> At present, I don't see any way of making the
>> creation of such a menu "easy"; so, non-novice knowledge
of * is required.

> However, the current implementation is now a bit easier than I
> anticipated.  A working solution can be found at
> http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/Asterisk_IVR.
 It is also
> linked into the How-To's.  More information will hopefully be added
> soon.  In the mean-time, feel free to ask questions.
>
> Gregg
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------050806090008060202000103

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
<title></title>
</head>

Gregg,<br>
For those of us on Trixbox, which does not have Cepstral and the
extensions.ael, what would be required to get IVR?<br>
Can I just add extensions.ael and then change the script to use
Flite?<br>
(BTW, I have UK script which uses the BBC weather RSS for *61 which
uses Flite) <br>
Unfortunately I only have a live * system so don't want to bring it
down too often.<br>
Lehane<br>
Gregg Liming wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">Quoting Gregg Liming (2/9/07 8:26 AM):
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Quoting Paul Gale (2/9/07 7:38 AM):
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->
</pre>
<pre wrap="">The version that James linked to works just
fine and I'll soon
post a version of axc that I'm now using.
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->
FYI - the latest version (v0.6) is now posted
(<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.limings.net/xap/axc";>http://www.limings.net/xap/axc</a>).

</pre>
<pre wrap="">I'd really like to develop an IVR system too
that links
into the HA systems and alarm (not sure where to start with that one
though).
</pre>
<pre wrap="">As a "proof-of-concept", I hacked up
an * AGI script and a menu-oriented
* dial-plan to be able to interrogate Jame's four via * and to convert
the response to * TTS.
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->
I've now fully integrated this separate AGI support into the latest axc
release so that axc can now fully interoperate w/ xAP Four and the AGI
is no longer needed.  xAP Four's text response is intercepted and made
available to the connected telephone via TTS "helpers" (separate
apps or
AGIs).

</pre>
<pre wrap="">At present, I don't see any way of making the
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/Asterisk_IVR";>http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/Asterisk_IVR</a>.