Latest message you have seen: BBC One Show - Home CCTV

RE: X10 FD10 filter advice

They are designed to bridge different phases so I'm not sure you can
use th=
em in parallel on a single phase supplier

=20

I believe my board is already a split load for lighting and sockets.

=20

I have found a 200amp filter at laser.com but a bit dearer (~=A370) and
pos=
sibly a bit trickier to wire up not being a DIN module.

=20

Marcus=20