RE: CBus Toolkit

> thanks ... interesting, too, 'cos implies people / customers
having
> clear ideas about what's needed & how it should work ...

Erm - yes ... nothing should ever start without a written formal spec.

> what chance
> that being the case a domestic HA job, I wonder ...

If it's done properly then yes - the main functionality should be known at
the outset otherwise the project becomes a possible bottomless money pit
with no spec for anyone to adhere to...

> incidentally, Googled a bit on C-Bus (hence that energy-saving device
> for fluorescent lamps) ... and learnt that C-Bus is a very popular
> install for Russian country houses ... 'wonder how far they go, HA-
> wise ?

I guess the answer has to be "As far as they can afford and as far as
they
want to"... ;-)

Phil