Re: CBus Toolkit

Phil -

thanks ... interesting, too, 'cos implies people / customers having
clear ideas about what's needed & how it should work ... what chance
that being the case a domestic HA job, I wonder ...

incidentally, Googled a bit on C-Bus (hence that energy-saving device
for fluorescent lamps) ... and learnt that C-Bus is a very popular
install for Russian country houses ... 'wonder how far they go, HA-
wise ?

Chris