Re: Do these exist: "Instant on" or very rapid start CFL???

On Jun 10, 8:26=A0am, "Robert Green" <robert_green1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Noise can interfere with commands but it can't create them.

However, many X-10 modules and switches are susceptible to spikes.
X-10 even notes this in some of their online documentation. Usually,
the spikes turn things on but I had an old fluorescent fixture that
nearly always turned one of my lights off whenever the fluorescent was
switched on.  You could see arcing in the fluorescent switch each time
as well. I replaced it with an Insteon switch which handled it with no
apparent problems.