Re: Open and Closr my Gate over the internet.

Bill,

What relay from X10, or are you talking about their lamp modules door
modules?  I am new at this . . .LOL.

Is there some software that you would recommend?  Is there a Wireless
Alarm system you would recommend?

X10 had an alarm system for $100 and includes 11 door relays.  I was
looking at some other companies and for the same amount of coverage it
was over $700, but they support x10 up to 8 devices.  Would the x10 be
worth getting or just pay a little more and get something that is
nicer?

Thanks Again,
Rodger