Open and Closr my Gate over the internet.

I have a gate at the front of my driveway and at least once a month I
have to leave it open for the power company so they can read my
meter.  I recently got my camera system conntect to the internet so I
can watch my house from work.  It is a novilty now I know.  Well I
just saw the power company leave and thought how cool it would be if I
could now close the gate.  The gate opens and closes with a standard
garage door opener.  What would be the best way to do this?
Thanks,
Rodger