Re: shielding low voltage wire, running low voltage wires aside 12-2 romex

Robert L Bass wrote:

>Note to Frank Olson:
>
>Please refrain from turning every thread into a flame war.

Hmmmm-- let's have a look at your completely unprovoked attack yesterday in ASA
against the late Mike Sabbodish, myself, and Jim.

	"Another example of a derivative work is the hate website created my
	the late Michael Sabodish.  He archived comments from numerous
	posters, morphed images stolen from my website and assembled them in
	a childish but creative attempt at harassment.  While the site was
	more infantile than offensive, it might qualify as a derivative work.
	Sadly, Mike spent almost all of his energy and eventually, his life
	itself, on hatred and rage.  If he'd directed half of that energy on
	something useful he'd have been rich and (possibly) still with us.  I
	figure Jiminex and Cracker are both heading down the same path but by
	different means of transport.  Jiminex rides only his rage but
	Cracker floats along on a sea of alcohol and drugs.  In the end it
	will be the same -- two more wasted lives.  AH, but I digress.... "

What kind of response did you expect that to produce?  Is it okay for you to
play Mr. Nice Guy in this NG and be the dick you are in the other?  You're a
fraud Bassey..  You're a convicted felon and a compulsive liar, and you ain't
foolin' nobody.  Like you were told before - fuck right off and die already.

--
                            -G-
                        1 x 1 = 1