shielding low voltage wire, running low voltage wires aside 12-2 romex

Couple questions:

First, is it possible to run Swann security camera (black, shielded,
power/audio/video in one) wire along side 12-2 romex.  I'm wiring
security cameras and external motion lights and it would be much
easier to run this pair of wires side by side.  Is there any problem
doing so?

Second, I've read plenty of info that specifies if you have to cross
Cat-5 wires with electric wire you cross the two wire
perpendicularly.  However, in an older home where there's only a small
chase to get wires to their destination there's bound to be a place
where the wires are side by side.  Can you wrap the low voltage wires
with foil or something to shield them?  Is this necessary for short
points of contact?  Is this the same for speaker/security or coax wire?